Thursday, June 2, 2011

Boys are full of disappointment

So...we had a double date @ 5:30 at Applebees today and I offered to pick up my boyfriend at his house since I got off work at 5 AND because he doesn't have his own car AND because I didn't want all of us to drive 4 separate cars to hang out AND because it usually takes me only 15 minutes to get to his house...so while on my way to his house, I was stuck in fuckin` 5 `o clock rush hour traffic! Then, I was just pissed after that because he couldn't meet me up or inform me that he could drive on his own or that there would be traffic. All he said was, "Oh, well you offered to pick me up...not my fault. & We're only 10 minutes late to dinner." Not only that, but I texted him that we're going to have dinner & watch a movie tonight & he replied, "Stinker." Which MEANS he read it and that is why he responded, then I called him on my break to confirm & he's like WHAT THE HELL! You didn't tell me about no movie! I have plans after the dinner, I have a ride-a-long @ 9pm tonight. Like wtf?! You made plans on the night I planned to double date with our friends, he could've waited it out...So we just went to Target to get medicine for Ryan and after that, Vincent took my car to drive it home and get ready for work. & I just went with Ryan & Ngoc in his car to go watch Fast 5. Overall, my night was fun. I enjoyed the movie, although I did feel like a third wheel. But I didn't care because I was so focused on the movie & it was their second time watching Fast 5, so it was whatever to them. After the movie, Ryan dropped me off at Vincent's house so I can pick up my car and guess what...MY FUCKING TEMPERATURE KNOB ON MY CAR IS BROKEN! It won't turn! I can't change the number of how high or low I want my temperature to blow. Therefore, I couldn't even fucking defrost my windshield in the foggy, pouring rain! I had to take the knob off & use my hands to turn the fucking knob! Like WTF, you good for nothing piece of shit!! I swear, EVERY fucking time I let him drive my car or use it, he does nothing good. He just breaks things or things just MAGICALLY fucking stop working after he drives in it! It PISSES me off like FUCK! My car is precious to me! Do you put gas in it? NO. Do you change the oil and fix my maintenance? NO. GAAAHH DAAMNNN! You good for nothing. Such a fucking disappointment, so he better fix the damn thing. I sweaaaarr.

No comments:

Post a Comment