Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Goodbye...For Now...

There were so many things left unsaid & so many things that couldn't be said because I was afraid it'd make you more angry. My true feelings were never expressed either because I never got to explain how I felt or what I was thinking because everything was through text and I couldn't tell you what was on my mind & our friendship just ended so fast after a couple text messages back & forth. I guess I'm just going to give you some space and leave you alone because I honestly don't know what else to say and what to do. I still feel like I am not in the wrong but you think I am, so I guess I will accept that. I just hope one day you'll come around or realize that I AM a good friend, but if I never was, then okay. Guess it's just time to move on or cool off. Time can only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment