Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Exhausted

So exhausted from a long day. I love bonding with my family though. I feel SUPER close to my Mom's side of the family, even though we don't see each other much at all when we freaking only live 10 - 15 minutes away from each other. Yep, I know. Hella bad at keeping in touch & visiting family. Other than that, I'm on that 9 - 5 grind all this week, except for Friday, I work 1 - 9. Whaaa. Everyone is quitting and leaving Sears. I close and work with the SAME 3 people now. We're hiring new people, but I'm losing my patience training them and teaching them. I just wish we had the old Sears Crew back. I miss my old co-workers. It's not fun without them & it makes me want to quit knowing that everyone is either thinking of switching job positions to a different department OR quitting. Makes me sad at work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment