Sunday, June 19, 2011

Learning NOT to Expect Too Much

So, as you all know. Today is Father's Day. Today I didn't really have much planned, besides visit my Father's Grave. I was CLUELESS on what to do for my Stepdad, but I finally thought of something this morning...so I called Vincent and asked if he wanted to visit my Dad's grave today and maybe have afternoon dinner with Richard today when he gets off work & all he did was ignore my question & then say, "Good Luck.........." So I just assumed, sure he will go because his family celebrated Father's Day early yesterday because his sister, Sonia is spending time with her father-in-law instead today on the day of Father's Day, but no...I called Vincent when I was at Boeing dropping my mom off at work & asked if Vincent wanted me to pick him up since I'm so close to his house & he's like why would you? & he's like, you shouldn't expect that I will go with you because I am with MY family right now and I never agreed to going with you. What an ass!! I swear, I'm never going to spend time with his family ever again! If Vincent can't do shit for my family, why should I bother to show up or make an appearance at his family gatherings? It's not fair!

1 comment:

  1. "Thapgiainhietliangchi.com - Tổng hợp các kiến thức về tháp giải nhiệt và đời sống, thông tin cập nhật nhanh chóng, chính xác trên mọi phương diện đời sống xã hội
    Website: https://thapgiainhietliangchi.com/ Hotline: 0983 530 698. Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà A14, Ngách 3/10 Đường Liên cơ, Q. Nam Từ Liêm, TP Hà Nội"

    ReplyDelete