Wednesday, June 22, 2011

God Bless Me

Today, I went grocery shopping after work and while I was waiting in line, I noticed the cashier kept yawning. So finally, when she rang me up, which was only an $8 purchase, I gave her $10 and she thought I gave her $100 instead. So she almost gave me $92 back until I stopped her and corrected her and said that I didn't give her $100 & refused to take the $92 until she checked her register to make sure she still had the $10. Turns out, she was holding the $10 in her hand still & said, God Bless Me, & gave me the correct amount of change back, which was $2.

In this situation, most people would shut up and take the money and go. But I didn't. Yeah, having more money than I already have would be nice, but thats so wrong. I did a good deed and I am happy. What can I say, I AM an Angel - A. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment