Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bitches

Have you ever walked into the bathroom as someone was walking out at the same time? It rarely happens, but when it does, do you wait for them to walk out first or do you walk in as they walk out like a flowing motion? Well...............after my lunch break, I rushed into the bathroom as someone was walking out. FIRST THINGS FIRST. I said sorry! & then tried moving the opposite way to get inside BECAUSE I am a small girl so I can fit through small edges of any places. & The movement seems so right, they walk in, you walk out. The door is big enough, no need to wait for each other. EXCEPT this bitch right here BLOCKED me! Can you believe that? I was shocked so I looked at her, then tried moving to the other side & she blocked me AGAIN! Then I stared at her... & she's like I ain't opening the door for you, pshhh. & She just walked past and pushed me. WHAT A BITCH! I was pissed after that. Stupid ugly ass homeless looking woman. Point is, it wasn't like she WAS holding the door for me. Think of a swinging door, as they open the door to get out, there is an amount of time someone can still walk in & out BEFORE the door closes. So as she walked out, I could've made it in....but whatever, she is such a bitch. This happened at Sears too. I told myself if that woman stayed in Sears & bought something at my cashwrap, I would've oohh...you don't wanna know......I hate rude people.


Moral of this story is, when people do mean things or react to my actions in a certain way, I don't just brush it off & say, "well she's a bitch anyways, who cares" or "whatever, it wasn't my fault, it was hers"...I actually think about my actions. Like today, I started thinking, I DID say sorry so it was pretty much like an oh, excuse me. & Then I asked people, do you usually wait for people to walk out & then walk in or do you walk in as they walk out? Most people said they walk in as the other walks out. It makes sense. I haven't really seen anyone wait for one another, unless its a big person or a mother with a baby in a stroller coming in or out to change the baby's diaper. I don't know. Overall, I don't think what I did was wrong. I've done this plenty of times & I don't think my action of walking in is rude...that lady was just a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment