Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pet Peeve

Dude, don't you just hate it when you JUST washed your car & it's pretty & all clean for a couple of days until...BOOM! It gets trashed & all muddy from the rain or mud or bird poop?! Yeaaahhh, I hate it too. That's what just happened to me. Paid $14 out of my ass & got ripped off because 1) Across the street was another car wash machine for only $12 w/ NO TAX included & 2) The car wash machine that I went to ruined my paint on my hood & ended up scratching off the paint & 3) Now my car has bird poop or mud all over it, so now I just wasted my money on a car wash & its dirty again. I'm so sad. :( I was like WTHELLS! when I saw my back windshield full of white stains like poop or like mud dried up...I don't even wanna know, but I'm just disappointed my money gone to waste.


As for today, I worked 5-9, even though my manager called me in early to work, but I ignored their call. Money just isn't important to me, it's focusing on homework & catching up & taking a quick nap before work that sounds more pleasing to me than working a long hour shift right after school. I ended up finishing my homework that I have been procrastinating on early. I thought it would take me long, but it was actually quick & easy. That's why now I have the time to blogspot about my day.

Other than that, I finally talked to my bestfriend today! She has a new phone now so we can text & communicate w/ each other! How exciting. It sure feels good keeping in touch with her again. (:

2 comments:

  1. DUDE a bird just pooped on my car today! Fucking stupid birds! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent said my car looks like someone spilt milk on it or something. I'm f'ckin pissed too. :(

    ReplyDelete