Friday, January 21, 2011

Studying

This is currently me right now, trying to study my ass off & catch up on homework. I've been so behind since going to California! Yikess! I have a lot to do & a lot to look forward to this weekend, but hopefully I catch up in no time...I have my first Lab Practical on Tuesday, I remember everything from last quarter, but I'm barely making it. I need to practice learning the body parts more & focus. I'm on financial aid probation for failing Anatomy last quarter with a 0.0 credit. Opps. My bad! I need better study habits & to focus more forreals. Other than that, I've been working and...procrastinating. I choose fun & sleep over homework. Plus, my alarm broke down on me so I don't wake up from my nap in the middle of the night to study. I just sleep all through the night & wake up JUST in time to get ready for school, barely. Oh mann..Not good, Angela!


P.S.

I miss my bestfriend MUCHO! Our communication is so complicated nowadays because she doesn't have a phone. The moment I get my text on was the moment her phone disconnected. *Sad. I have LOTS to tell her. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment