Friday, January 14, 2011

Busy, Busy Bee

I am so behind in my homework & reading assignments! This sucks!! I got at least 6 hours all night tonight until my Anatomy class begins to finish reading this Histology chapter & complete the assignment. I guess the other 3 chapters I am behind on can wait until I come back from my vacation...too bad Sears scheduled me everyday after my vacation & I only have like 2 days off on separate days to catch up on homework. Hopefully this doesn't continue after my vacation, it's not good being behind...I have a quiz tomorrow too that I am NOT prepared or ready for too! I didn't even read the darn chapter about bones & skeletal & that's what the quiz is on...SHIT.

Other than that, my VACATION #3 w/ my boyfriend starts tomorrow at noon! The destination this time?! It's CALIFORNIAAA babyy! I can't wait to be part of a wedding & have a formal dance w/ my boyfriend! It seems so exciting! & I can't wait to go to DisneyLand & meet my favorite Disney Stars! LOL. I hate hate hate RIDES with a passion, but Vincent's tryna make me go on it when we're in California......I think I might pee my pants or die while I'm there....so if you never hear from me again, it's cause the ride gave me a heart attack.....Oh gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment