Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Dreams

So...After school today, I came over to Vincent's house after my exam & I fell asleep with him. We totally knocked out together. Then in the middle of our nap, Vincent wakes me up & says, "I just had a dream about you - we had a baby, it was Michelle. She had chubby cheeks & you were playing with her...& then you dropped her & she fell...." I was still halfway asleep & so I was like uh huh, yeah, okay & I knocked out again. But then when I woke up, I remembered him telling me about Michelle, so I asked him more about it. Knowing that Vincent had a dream about our dream baby - Michelle, it makes me expect to have a babygirl as my first child. Next will be my babyboy, Ryan. But I'm happy that I just might have a girl as my first. This dream made me smile all day today. Vincent having a dream about our baby = he's been thinking about our future. Tee hee hee.


Even his Mom & Aunt have been saying that Vincent & I look alike, well our nose feature anyway, so they said when Vincent & I have a baby, it's going to be cute. I CAN'T WAIT! (: Hopefully it's not true that I will drop my precious baby though, 'cause I know that I did drop a baby once in my life - my little sister when she was a couple weeks/months old. Haha. Oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment