Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So Much To Do, So Little Time...

I just finished painting my nails, so that they look good & ready for the wedding on Saturday & throughout my overall vacation in Cali this weekend! Hopefully, I don't damage or ruin it at work tomorrow...

Other than that, I have so much shittt to do! I'm so way behind in homework...I have like 3 - 4 chapters to read for Anatomy, a discussion board, AND my first assignment for this week, which I have been slackin' on. Not good, not good!

I could've caught up on homework if I had stayed up last night & focused on it, but then I ended up doing laundry hella late last night & going to sleep. Then, my second chance to make up on homework was early morning today, but then I ended up painting my nails & I kept messing up because it wasn't perfect enough for me, so doing my nails was very time-consuming and took me almost 3 hours to make my french nails look straight & perfect. What the hell is wrong with me.

Also, turns out that Shoreline CC had school today & it wasn't delayed nor cancelled, but I decided to skip school anyway because I wasn't feeling like driving in the snow/slush/ice or whatever the hell was on the road. I felt like it wasn't safe enough to drive in & that most students weren't going to show up anyways, so why risk it?! Turns out, the teacher emailed each & everyone of us & EXPECTED us to come to class today. She said NO EXCEPTIONS. Plus, she explained her driving/weather condition & how she ended up still going to school even though she lives an HOUR away & how there was still 3+ inches or more of snow where she lived & how her car is not a 4WD, but she still made it to school for us, for our learning & education. Oh gosh. Made me feel HELLA bad for skippin' and missing her lesson for today, but dude. Snow + Angela + Hondababy = No no. I already had my experience with driving in the snow AFTER school & I sure as hell wasn't going to risk my life or car in the early morning when it still looks dark outside. In the end, I skipped school in college for the first time, but at least I'm safe. My mom even took the day off from work & she never does that. So snow, you can SUCK IT. & School, I will catch up on you & do my homework...NOW. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment