Monday, February 28, 2011

Medical Assistant, Here I Come!


I finally decided, I'm no longer going to major in Nursing anymore. I'm going to do Medical Assistant instead. This whole entire day, my brain has been ready to EXPLODE! Shoreline's Spring Quarter Registration starts in 2 days, but I already see myself going no where close to being qualified for the Nursing Program, so I don't feel like I should take anymore classes and waste my time. I need to make a PLAN B and find other options for my future. I was deciding towards either Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, or even LPN. But after going to Everest today, it seemed like the school was meant for me. The building is BEAUTIFUL! It's on the sixth floor with an amazing view of yours truly, the Everett Mall & my store, SEARS! LOL! Hahaha! I was seriously laughing to myself during my interview while looking at the view. Anyways, I've always wanted to become a Medical Assistant anyways. I've always admired them when I went to the clinic & what not. Nursing just isn't for me anymore, I seriously am not going ANYWHERE with my grades and my constant re-taking of my classes. I will seriously work harder at Everest though since it's hands on & something I think I will actually enjoy. I know I spent 2 years on my Nursing classes, but hey, everyone goes through changes and finds out the major they chose ended up not being the right one, so now this is my experience of going through that phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment