Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stalker Boyfriend, Much?! LOL.

Last night, my boyfriend was on a search to find my "blogspot" to read about all the things I write about. Turns out, he made a tumblr so that he could search me up, but I no longer use tumblr anymore. HAHAHAH! Cuutee, cuutee. So he called me at like 5am & was like, "I FOUND YOUR TUMBLR...but I can't find your blogspot", so I ended up just telling him my link. LOL! He also read through my tumblr about how I mentioned he's such a distraction to me when it comes to homework because he be blastin' the TV up so loud & then today, he asked me, "Why didn't you tell me and let me know the TV was on so loud? I would've turned it down..." & I was like, I already did tell you before & plus, this was a long time ago so it doesn't really matter anymore. It just kinda makes me happy to know that he's curious about how I feel & what I write about on here, even though its mainly for my bestfriend to know whats going on & keep an update on me. (: Now I have my 2 main squeezes up in here reading about my life! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment