Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Secret Admirer

I am speechless! I came home from a whole day out w/ my cousin & then I find this on my front porch! It was pouring rain & everything got soaked. BUT what means so much to me is that my bestfriend did all this for ME. So that I could be happy & have a good Valentine's Day. She lives in Kent, but drove all the way to Everett just to surprise me. Honestly, I first thought it was my boyfriend trying to make up for yesterday & giving me a late Valentine's Gift & having his sister write on the envelope to pretend it really was someone else...but who would have known it was my bestfriend all along! It was POURING & she lives REALLY far! I can't believe this. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friend like her. She is the best. This makes me want to cry. She is always there for me no matter what. Through my good & bad days, she's the one I always talk to & vent to. She knows me way too well & she does so much for me. More than my boyfriend! I am so grateful & happy right now. I'm still so shocked. This has got to be one of the most MEMORABLE & BEST Valentine's surprise of my LIFE. Thank you so much, Annie. For being such a GREAT friend & always being here for me. I love you, so very much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment