Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vacation #2 w/ The LAM Family

This summer for our getaway vacation, Vincent's parents planned on going on a cruise for the first time. We will be landing in Texas, I think? & Then after that, we are going to fly down to Orlando, FL. How exciting! I honestly love going on vacations w/ The Lam Family because its always a new destination that I've never been to & I get to go & see & experience things I've never seen or done before. & Plus, I love being w/ Vincent & getting to sleep with him. HAHAHAH! Money may be a problem, BUT hopefully I save up in time & actually have money to spend on this vacation. So far, I've been to Vegas, Hawaii, California & now coming up soon, Florida! I'm so excited! I guess my mom allowed me to go on vacations w/ The Lam Family starting when I begged her if I could go to Vegas w/ Vincent alone for spring break for his business trip & then again that following summer to go to Hawaii w/ The Lam Family for my birthday. I'm actually thankful she trusts me & allows me to go with them every summer. I am also glad I have the chance to explore the world! I've never imagined myself being able to do all this, but since I met Vincent, I've been able to do so many things in life. I must admit, I am one lucky girl & I am thankful that Vincent's parents actually like me coming along with them on their family vacations. It sure is a good feeling. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment