Saturday, February 19, 2011

My HOT Date

Last night was AMAZING! I gotta admit, it made up for A LOT of things. I was really happy & smiling all day. Our original plan was to go down south to Seattle or Southcenter to meet up my bestfriend, BUT things didn't go as planned, but that's alright. Vincent & I ended doing what we needed to do if we had gone down South anyways. I told him since it was too late for roses, bears, & balloons, he should buy me these sandals and boots that I want at Sears...so we went to my workplace to buy the boots & sandals, BUT they didn't have my size in the sandals there...so I was like oh well. & Then while waiting for my bestfriend to respond to see whether she can meet up or not, we stopped by the Everett Target & I saw these black sandals similar to the Sears one that I had my eyes on when I was with Thao a couple days ago. At the Lynnwood Target, they were selling it for $19.99 & also online, but LUCKILY, it was on CLEARANCE at the Everett Target. Turns out, those babies were $13! HELL YEAH! I swear, Vincent is like my goodluck charm whenever I am in need of shoes. All the shoes I ever need or been looking for turns out to be Clearance whenever I am shopping with him. Hehehe. So happy! So I ended up with gray boots from Sears & black studded sandals from Target. AWESOME! I guess thats better than roses and bears. (; Then, for dinner, we ate out at Outback. MMMM! It totally satisfied my tastebuds. I've been wanting & craving to eat there! Also, during dinner, Vincent let me take a sip sip of his drank drank. LOL! He's like..."Now is your only chance..." HAHAH! So I took a sip & went UGH! It was way too strong & its been a hell of a long time since I've tasted alcohol! Yuck. LOL. But seriously, that was a side I've NEVER seen of Vincent, I kinda like him off the edge sometimes. Hehehe. Vincent & I ended up talking about honesty, flings, money, and a whole bunch of things during dinner too. It felt like our first real dinner conversation. It was wonderful. I wish I could replay this moment over & over. I had a GREAT time. We ended the night with me going on a ride along with him & knocking out in the car. I was dead exhausted from studying my ass off the night before. Anyways, I had a great night last night, I enjoyed every minute of it & I love my boyfriend for everything he has done for me & for making me happy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment