Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day, SUCKED

I must admit, this is probably the saddest and worst Valentine's Day EVER! I actually CRIED today! My boyfriend was broke as hell, didn't get me jackshit, AND I paid for EVERYTHING. From this weekend's early celebration to my little surprise gifts to him & then the Valentine's Day dinner. The FUCK! I got nothing...& then I go on facebook & see how all the girls I know got like flowers, bears, and jewelry...everything I wish I could've AT LEAST got in return from all my surprises that I did for my boyfriend. Valentine's Day was supposed to be all on him. Him pay, him take me out, him buying me at least SOMETHING sweet. Maybe even candy, like what $5 for a box of chocolate or something less...At least SOMETHING! But no... :( I even told Vincent to SAVE his li xi money so that he could take me out using that money if he was broke. & We even had a fight on Saturday on our early Valentine's celebration & I nagged at him about how Valentine's Day is all on him. I'm not going to do anything else for us, so he should be the one treating me out. All he did was make reservations at Ivars for us @ 6:30pm. We ate, I paid. Food wasn't all that great either, so I felt like I wasted my money. Overall, I think I spent almost 200$ on him this weekend. I seriously don't think I deserve this. I deserve nothing but the BEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment