Thursday, February 24, 2011

The New & Improved Angela...Coming SOON

BELLY BUTTON PIERCED - February 24, 2011
---Loving my new pierce, even though it hurts when I accidentally yank it when I'm washing my body in the shower or when my boyfriend grabs onto my belly. Boyfriend seems okay with it now, but I'm making sure he lets me keep it. AHA. Love it, love it. <3

HIT THE GYM - February 25, 2011
---I joined LA Fitness for a good, what, week? LOL. & Then a week later, I cancelled my membership. I have until April 20th to continue working out, but I've been so LAZY & busy! Bad, bad, bad me! Such a waste of my $79. Yikes.

LOOK INTO BECOMING A MEDICAL ASSISTANT - February 28, 2011
---When it comes to my career choice, I know I want to become a Medical Assistant now over becoming a Nurse. The question now is, what school do I plan on attending? Everest or Everett CC. Still debating...decisions, decisions.


VOLUNTEER @ THE HOSPITAL - March 2, 2011
---I went to my tour, orientation, & training already. At first when I came back to the hospital to do my scavenger hunt, ALONE. I was scared as HELL! I was nervous, lost, intimidated, and scared! There's 8 floors in the hospital and each question on the scavenger hunt was a question about each floor & then some. Gah! I wanted to cry. But after my one-on-one training with an experienced volunteer, I am used to the hospital now & I know how to work my 4-8 shift on Thursdays.

BRACES OFF - March 11, 2011
---It's official! I finally got my braces off after 2 years! Hell yeaaahh! Feels good! My orthodontist did a GREAT job. He straightened my teeth & finished it ON TIME. Thank goodness! 

This is so exciting! (: It's like a random New Year's resolution I just compiled together. Like it or not, but this is me & what I want. Things changed & I wanted to do something out of the ordinary.

2 comments:

  1. Are you signing up for a gym membership?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, come be my work out buddy yo! (: $39 a month but we can split the price! ;D

    ReplyDelete