Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ADVENTURE DAY!

Yesterday was a lot of fun. It was good seeing Annie & Jason again. They're cute together. haha. I'm tired of seeing couples fight. ANYWAYS, every moment of yesterday was a laughter. From the moment we got to Seattle, JUST to find out Pike Place Market just closed, to us walking around & unfortunately, ME not being able to find anything good & me not trying to spend money on things I don't need. SADLY, I saw a pretty white dress at Ross & my future flashed before my eyes. I pictured Vincent & I taking our Engagement Pictures with me in that dress like all those NewlyWed Couples. Ah, it was a bummer. But I'll find a dress when the times comes. No rush. Then after we shopped, we walked all around downtown to find Crab Pot, BUT we kept going the wrong directions. Oh, not only that, we also ATTEMPTED to find Nordstrom Rack on GPS & we were lost finding it, but turns out, it was on the way towards Crab Pot. haha. By the end of the night, we ended up walking back to our car & then Jason & Annie forgot where they parked. LOL. Seriously, it was a laughter yesterday. It was an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment