Sunday, April 24, 2011

Time for a Change!

I seriously need some excitement in my life. I'm tired of doing the same old thing everyday. Time for a change & for some fun. No more daily routines & wasting my days away. If you can't show me a good time, then I'll show myself a good time. I'm seriously getting bored & tired of routines. I need someone to step up & show me I'm worth something & to actually do something for me for once. I'm tired of it all. I'm growing broke, car is running out of gas & no one fills it up, besides myself, yet I'm relying on my parent's money & they're giving me a hard time about it & my mileage is going up, which means I'm going to need an oil change pretty darn soon. Plus, I'm a girl who likes to keep my precious car clean, but who ends up washing it & vacuuming it? Me, myself & I. Why is it that I'M losing something, while others are benefiting? It ain't right. I don't want to end up with someone who is a good for nothing, ya feel me? Parents are bitching, yet you know they're always right...it's so obvious NO ONE is really here for me to help me out. I'm just being used & taken advantage of. Or shall I say, I'm being TAKEN for granted. That sounds more like it. Well, no more nice girl, Angela anymore. I AM SICK OF IT ALL.

2 comments:

  1. It's alright. I chose the second one but only wore it for a short period of time. I hope things are getting better for you, you're working more hours so think of it as a positive thing because you're making more money to be able to fill up gas, go out and do yourself. Hang in there<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all dressed up for the ceremony then changed afterwords. The ceremony only lasted for an hour. I have pictures of us all dressed up in silver but I don't like em' so I didn't post them. & I know huh? I get hella red when I drink -____-. I'm thinking the jello shot hit me hard after taking shots because I was fine until later. I don't like how we talk on here rather than on our phone or in person -________________-

    ReplyDelete