Sunday, April 17, 2011

Its a Small World, Afterall

Guess who works with me now at Sears?! The girl from my past who tried to fight with me in Middle School all because of a stupid rumor & because she was jealous of me...Yikes! It was a slow day in Kids today so I greeted every customer. Turns out the one person I said hi to was HER! 

I smiled & was like, hello! 
& Then she looked twice back at me & said, Do I know you?! 
& Inside of me, I was like Oh my gosh...& So I was like you're Isioma right? 
& She's like, Yeah! 
& I was like, & you went to Sequoia Middle School right... 
& She's like, Yeah, Oh my gosh... 
&Then I was like, yeah, we had a bad past...
& She's like, Yeah, We were jealous of each other or something like that, but that was a long time ago
& I was like, yeah..........

Throughout the day, we ended up talking to each other more. Turns out, we moved North about the same time. She moved right after 8th Grade when we had drama. & I moved in the beginning of Freshman Year. How weird...& She also has a boyfriend of almost 4 years, like me...even more weird. I really don't know how I feel about this. But its nice to know that my bad past is now a little better, we're cool with each other & over the drama. I guess thats what happens when people grow up & become more mature adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment