Wednesday, April 13, 2011

R.I.P Junethea Crystal Centeno

What a beautiful girl she is. Even though I may not personally know her, my prayers go out to all her family & friends. She just turned 18 years old not too long ago & God had to take her away from this Earth. It is so heartbreaking & sad! She died from a car accident going 70 - 75mph at 2:51am Tuesday morning. California's speed limit is different from Washington's, but its been assumed that she might have fell asleep while driving & ended up crashing into a barrier. How sad is that?! No wonder my Mom fears for her life when she knows I come home hella late at night. Something can happen to me unexpected. I pray for this girl & her family, friends & especially, her boyfriend. She has such a cute, loving boyfriend. I watched their youtube videos together & they seem so happy together. Who wouldn't want a girl like her? She's so cheerful, enthusiastic, and outgoing. I wouldn't know what I would do without the love of my life. I don't think I could ever move on or love another. People say, her boyfriend was the FIRST to arrive at the car crash scene & after that, he went missing. I bet he's crushed. Poor guy. I feel so sorry for him. In the end, never take anything for granted & appreciate everything in life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment