Thursday, April 28, 2011

Natural Beauty, Skin Deep

I never appreciated my natural beauty UNTIL I started breaking out & realizing OH SHIT, I need to do something about this. Or UNTIL I started getting rashes all over my neck. Like what the hell, I'm not even stressing over school or work or anything, but my skin is going CRAZY! It may be that I'm staying up late, but then again, I've been staying home and sleeping a little after 1 or 2am, but sleeping in HELLA. I don't know whats going on! I went to the dermatologist for my acne problems & he gave me pills & 2 creams, but a day or two after seeing him, I ended up getting a rash all over my neck! Like wtf?! Makes me want to cry. Looking at my old pictures on photobucket, I see all these pictures of me with no make-up on and with clear skin, I want that back. I miss it. I swear, when my acne & rash goes away, I'm going to treat my skin WAY better & always keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment