Thursday, April 7, 2011

I FUCKIN' NEED A JOB, NOW

I'm fucking sick of this bullshit. My mom doesn't give me any EXTRA money, more than the $300 she owes me. Everytime I ask her for money, she deducts it from my $300 pay. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! & Then she rants on & on about how she wants me to work at Boeing. The hell, I'm not interested in any job positions at Boeing, fuck off. I asked her for gas money a couple weeks ago, so she gave me $75, then today, I asked her for money for food today & she gave me $25. Then she says, okay, thats $100 out of your pay. Ugh. What the fuck. I am seriously going to find a job at Sears to get more hours. I'm having NO LUCK, whatsoever. & Once I do find a job, I'll make SURE of it that I will leave her daughter, home alone, to take care of her DAMN self. I don't need her bullshit or her $300. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH THAT?! 300$, a month, ONLY. No extra money if needed? Fuck it. PLUS, there's never any fucking food at home! I've been starving for the past week or so, NOT EATING ANYTHING until like 6pm or late at night when I come to Vincent's. My mom doesn't make any food at home & sometimes when she goes home, she takes Jennifer with her to go out & eat somewhere & doesn't tell me. PLUS, I'm not trying to buy food for the house because thats the only money I got, so why am I wasting money on food when someone else might just eat it. I AM FUCKING PISSED & FRUSTRATED. My Checking account says I only have $5 left & my Savings account says I have $0.41 cents left, does that prove how broke I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment