Friday, April 15, 2011

Today was a GOOD day!

So...today, I woke up at 8am & got a phone call from Vincent's Aunt telling me to come in for an interview @ 12. So I took a shower, went for a quick drive to McD's to get some breakfast 'cause I was craving, then I went back home to get ready. I made it to the interview exactly at 12 & talked to Vincent's Aunt & then I had an interview with the Doctor. Turns out, he says he'll keep me for like 60 - 90 days to see how well I do & if I can handle working under pressure. I ended up staying at the Doctor's office until 4pm to get trained & observe how the Medical Receptionist works. It was pretty overwhelming overall, but I think I'll get the hang of it. Seems like Vincent's Aunt likes me, so I'll probably get the job in the meantime. I just need to figure out what the Doctor thinks about how I did today & find out when I'll start working again. I get so nervous talking on the phone & working on the computers, but I'll catch on eventually. I also need to work on my Vietnamese & speak it more often!! Other than that, today was a good day, but I think I'm going broke again... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment