Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Love My Boyfriend's Mom!

I haven't seen my boyfriend or his family since Easter Sunday & yesterday when I came over, his Mom looked at me ONCE & noticed my face was a bit swollen from my acne medicine drying up my skin & then she noticed my neck rash & RIGHT AWAY she offered to give me a prescription cream she has that is worth $100 that helped her with her rash. So she let me use the cream & let me keep it, then she called the pharmacy to order a new one for herself. I used the cream twice throughout the day & now today, the rash is starting to go away, it's like close to being GONE! No redness left besides a little small one by my neck bone. OH MAN, I love Vincent's Mom! My rash went away within A DAY! Thanks to her. <3 I'm so lucky to have a good connection with Vincent's Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment