Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest

This one is easy...it's my BEST FRIEND, Annie Ho, of course! <3
I love her to DEATH! We've known each other since Freshman Year @ Kent-Meridian HS. I would say we knew each other way before then, but that's not exactly true...I hid upstairs at her house when my family rented a room at her place & I never came out & talked to her. I was too shy. haha. So freshman year was when we actually talked & got to know each other. I must admit, she knows EVERYTHING about me & she has been there for me through thick & thin. Yeah, back then we used to have stupid fights with each other, but we would always end up being friends again. LOL. So immature, but it tested us on our friendship & proves how strong our friendship really is. Overall, She truly is the BEST!
ME WANG FOREVER & EVER
O518O6


No comments:

Post a Comment