Friday, April 8, 2011

Truth Is...

I finally realized and have a GREAT explanation WHY I want to get married when I'm 21. People always ask me, Why the rush? Why not enjoy the young life? The single life? Explore the world? & Etc. Honestly, its because I sacrificed my fun & games the day I agreed to be in this long-term, committed relationship with Vincent. Its true. I swear I even wrote it in my journal & xanga long ago. It was something along the lines of, "I want to be single & enjoy my life..." SCRATCH THAT. These are the EXACT words I said in my journal: I told myself I want to be single & do my thing or find me a good, good guy, but look who came along! Yep, there you go. Vincent came along into my life & I gave up EVERYTHING, literally. I know I have the POTENTIAL to have fun, go out, meet as many people as I please, see what else is out there for me in life, & enjoy what people call their "young life". But no, I chose to remain an indoor, faithful & good girlfriend. Yeah, we may have times when I rebel or I just want to hang out with friends that he doesn't approve of, but sometimes I just need out & have fun for a night. In the end, I always end up right back in my boyfriend's arms & forever stay there. That's why the reason why I want to get married by 21 is because...I want to know that I gave up what could've been a memorable and enjoyable teen year for something worthwhile and permanent. Plus, I want to know that I am doing the right thing & waiting until the legal age to do all the things many teens are doing now. Truth is, kids want to party & have a hell of a lot fun now, instead of settle down because they want to satisfy their hunger for fun. Well, as for me, I must admit, I am living one bored as fuck life. But I am HAPPY, indeed. By the end of the night, I know I have something good in my life, someone in my life that loves me for who I am & will always be there for me. I guess I just want an official commitment to celebrate this moment & honor it. I want to be chosen to wed for all the things I've sacrified & gave up just to be with my one & only. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment