Monday, April 11, 2011

No Luck, No Luck At All...

This SUCKS. I'm having no luck at all finding a job. If I want to work in an office setting, they need me to work there full-time & PERMANENTLY. I can't just work for 5 months & then go part-time because they are in need. Freaking sucks. Plus, I hate sitting around doing nothing. Not going to school AND not making any money BLOWS. My last option is to gain more hours at Sears, but then again...they are giving us crappy hours anyways & the people who get the most hours are the ones who are making credit. Ugh. I'm sad. I'm doing nothing with my life right now...Not good. I'm wasting my days away doing absolutely nothing...

1 comment:

  1. If you feel that you're wasting your days away and doing NOTHING, you should do something about it, even If picking up more hours is your last option-- it's better than doing absolutely nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete