Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wise Words From My Brother

I never told Vincent and you this, but I'm happy he's given you the opportunity to experience the better things in life.

Taking you to Vegas, California, etc.  And to tell you the truth, there are times I'm disappointed in myself because I feel like I, as your older brother, should have given you this opportunity.  You're my sister.   All the nice things I have, you should have.


So I'm not saying you shouldn't be with Vincent.  I'm happy for your guys' relationship, and how much it has blossomed.  What I'm saying is to hold off on the marriage thing, and go out there and live life.  


Learn.  Experience.  Grow.  Develop and improve yourself. 

I guess I shouldn't make it a goal to get married by the age of 21. Brother says not to rush & to experience & live life first. Also, get a stable career. He doesn't think getting married at a young age is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment