Saturday, April 30, 2011

HELLO KITTY!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_038VA7313801P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

Oh my gaaahh! I saw this today at work & OH MY GOSH! I want it so damn bad! It's so cuutee! A V-Cut Tee & Legging Capri Pajamas! OMG, OMG!! It's originally $40, but on sale for $24 right now... & tomorrow is Friends & Family Night, which means an extra 20% on TOP of my Associate Discount! Ahhh! I want it so baaaadd! :( I'm trying to save money, but I am tempted to buy it first thing tomorrow...I always bought my Hello Kitty pajamas at Ross & they were $12 for a 2-piece set. I hate how Sears is more pricier, but I'm thinking of stopping by Ross tomorrow to see if they have anything Hello Kitty in the pajamas section, or else I'm just going to buy this at Sears! Oh so CUTE!! Ah man, I am such a Hello Kitty freak. I know its just a pajama to wear to sleep, but damn, why does it gotta be so cute! Ugh! It even makes my butt look a little bigger because its tight. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment